Thursday, November 15, 2007

Workout payback

It seems to me that a fair world would not reward pain with yet further pain. Nevertheless, this is how exercise seems to be working for me. On Monday, Elaine and I went to Balley's and did upper body work. Yesterday we were both sore, and this morning it was genuinely unpleasantly painful. There are a number of weird things about this, not the least of which is the fact that the most intense soreness appeared two days after the event.

Also, although I loathe to consider it, I may be getting old.

Elaine and I also both registered Republican today with the intention of voting for Ron Paul in the Republican Primaries. It is quite interesting to see the gap between the internet (extremely pro Ron Paul) and the real-world-based-polls (decidedly less pro Ron Paul). I certainly hope that Ron Paul's supporters make it to the polls come election day.